A 2-day LIVE introduction to the principles of movement and coaching.
Via analysis of the squat, press and. and deadlift you will learn:
► The fundamental, undebatable principles of strength training.
► The significance of the central nervous system in strength training.
► The importance of tension and bracing and breathing techniques.
► The relevance and application of concentric, eccentric, and isometric methods
► The role of speed and how to use it as a teaching tool
► A template for regression and progression of strength movements.
► Simple systems for analysing the squat, deadlift, and press
► Drills and cues that are rooted in how the body and the brain interact.
• LEARN AND APPLY new principles, techniques, and strategies in fitness, coaching, and business
• NETWORK with a diverse group of like-minded coaches on live courses and in support groups.
• LEARN FROM RENOWNED COACHES using a system that has been refined from over a decade of experience and proven time and time again
• BOOST YOUR CREDENTIALS with a development programme rapidly gaining recognition
• COMPLETE AT YOUR OWN PACE on courses that run throughout the year, up and down the country
• INTRO TO SECDP to see if this coach development programme is right for you